The 2021 All-American Bowl will continue the Road to the Dome tour on Wednesday, September 30 at 8 p.m. ET on the NBC Sports YouTube channel, honoring seven All-Americans in the third installment of a 15-episode weekly digital series.
We Are Back on Road
𝗥𝗼𝗮𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗗𝗼𝗺𝗲 Episode 03 presented by @GEICO
⏰ 8 p.m. ET
— All-American Bowl (@AABonNBC) September 28, 2020
In this week’s episode, presented by GEICO, the All-Americans will be virtually presented with their exclusive All-American jerseys provided by adidas. Director of Scouting for 247Sports Barton Simmons will provide in-depth video analysis of each All-American being honored. An interview with Notre Dame commit Blake Fisher will also be featured within the episode.
Only 100 football players receive the honor of wearing the All-American Bowl jersey each year. Each player selected to participate will culminate their high school careers during the 21st edition of the annual East vs. West matchup. NBC will present live coverage of the 2021 All-American Bowl from the Alamodome in San Antonio, Texas.
The Road to the Dome, airing on September 30, will honor the following players:
- Three-star offensive lineman, Armon Bethea from Erasmus Hall H.S. (NY)
- Four-star linebacker, Ohio State University commit, Reid Carrico from Ironton H.S. (OH)
- Four-star offensive lineman, University of Notre Dame commit, Blake Fisher from Avon H.S. (IN)
- Four-star wide receiver, University of Oregon commit, Troy Franklin from Menlo-Atherton H.S. (CA)
- Five-star running back, Ohio State University commit, TreVeyon Henderson from Hopewell H.S. (VA)
- Four-star defensive lineman, Louisiana State University commit, Keanu Koht from Vero Beach H.S. (FL)
- Five-star linebacker, No.1 overall prospect from the state of Georgia, Smael Mondon from Paulding County H.S. (GA)
As an NBC Sports-owned property, the All-American Bowl is part of a marquee lineup of elite events that includes the Olympics, the NHL, the Premier League, and the number one primetime show since 2011: Sunday Night Football. The All-American Bowl is annually the most-watched, most-talked about, and most-prestigious high school all-star event with more than 4,500,000 unique television viewers and over 25,000 in attendance. The history and tradition of the All-American Bowl is unparalleled: 450 draft picks; 66 Super Bowl champions; 160 Pro Bowl selections; 17 Heisman finalists including, but not limited to: Odell Beckham Jr., Christian McCaffrey, Tim Tebow, Adrian Peterson, Joe Thomas, and Trevor Lawrence. For more information, visit NBCSports.com/AllAmericanBowl, or follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram (@AABonNBC).