The 2021 All-American Bowl will continue the Road to the Dome tour on Wednesday, October 10 at 8 p.m. ET on the NBC Sports YouTube channel, honoring six All-Americans in the fourth installment of a 15-episode weekly digital series.
In this week’s episode, presented by GEICO, the All-Americans will be virtually presented with their exclusive All-American jerseys provided by adidas. Director of Scouting for 247Sports Barton Simmons will provide in-depth video analysis of each All-American being honored. An interview with five-star prospect J.T. Tuimoloau will also be featured within the episode.
Only 100 football players receive the honor of wearing the All-American Bowl jersey each year. Each player selected to participate will culminate their high school careers during the 21st edition of the annual East vs. West matchup. NBC will present live coverage of the 2021 All-American Bowl from the Alamodome in San Antonio, Texas.
The Road to the Dome, airing on October 7, will honor the following players:
- Four-star defensive back, Arizona State University commit, Isaiah Johnson from St. Bernard H.S. (CA)
- Four-star offensive lineman, University of Wisconsin commit, Riley Mahlman from Lakeville South H.S. (MN)
- Four-star offensive lineman, University of Georgia commit, Micah Morris from Camden County H.S. (GA)
- Four-star defensive lineman, University of Florida commit, Tyreak Sapp from St. Thomas Aquinas H.S. (FL)
- Five-star defensive lineman, the No.1 overall prospect from the state of Washington, J.T. Tuimoloau from Eastside Catholic H.S. (WA)
- Four-star defensive lineman, University of Alabama commit, Dallas Turner from St. Thomas Aquinas H.S. (FL)
As an NBC Sports-owned property, the All-American Bowl is part of a marquee lineup of elite events that includes the Olympics, the NHL, the Premier League, and the number one primetime show since 2011: Sunday Night Football. The All-American Bowl is annually the most-watched, most-talked about, and most-prestigious high school all-star event with more than 4,500,000 unique television viewers and over 25,000 in attendance. The history and tradition of the All-American Bowl is unparalleled: 450 draft picks; 66 Super Bowl champions; 160 Pro Bowl selections; 17 Heisman finalists including, but not limited to: Odell Beckham Jr., Christian McCaffrey, Tim Tebow, Adrian Peterson, Joe Thomas, and Trevor Lawrence. For more information, visit NBCSports.com/AllAmericanBowl, or follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram (@AABonNBC).