The 2022 All-American Bowl will kick off the Road to the Dome tour on Wednesday, September 15 at 8 p.m. ET on the NBC Sports YouTube channel, honoring six All-Americans in the first installment of a 15-episode weekly digital series.
In this week’s episode, presented by GEICO, the All-Americans will be virtually presented with their exclusive All-American jerseys provided by adidas. National Recruiting Editor for 247Sports, Brandon Huffman will provide in-depth video analysis of each All-American being honored. An interview with four-star prospect Sam M’bake will also be featured within the episode.
Only 100 football players receive the honor of wearing the All-American Bowl jersey each year. Each player selected to participate will culminate their high school careers during the 22nd edition of the annual East vs. West matchup. NBC will present live coverage of the 2022 All-American Bowl from the Alamodome in San Antonio, Texas.
The Road to the Dome, beginning on September 15, will honor the following players:
- Four-star offensive lineman, Texas A&M University commit, Hunter Erb from Eaton H.S. (TX)
- Four-star wide receiver, Sam M’bake from North Cobb H.S. (GA)
- Elite punter, Wake Forest University commit, Bryce McFerson from Metrolina Christian Academy (NC)
- Four-star defensive back, Clemson University commit, Toriano Pride Jr. from East St. Louis Senior H.S. (MO)
- Four-star quarterback, University of Georgia commit, Gunner Stockton from Rabun County H.S. (GA)
- Four-star offensive lineman, Ohio State University commit, Tegra Tshabola from Lakota West H.S. (OH)
As an NBC Sports-owned property, the All-American Bowl is part of a marquee lineup of elite events that includes the Olympics, the NHL, the Premier League, and the number one primetime show since 2011: Sunday Night Football. The All-American Bowl is annually the most-watched, most-talked about, and most-prestigious high school all-star event with more than 4,100,000 unique television viewers and over 20,000 in attendance. The history and tradition of the All-American Bowl is unparalleled: 496 draft picks; 74 Super Bowl champions; 174 Pro Bowl selections; 13 Heisman finalists including, but not limited to: Odell Beckham Jr., Christian McCaffrey, Tim Tebow, Derrick Henry, DeVonta Smith, and Trevor Lawrence. For more information, visit NBCSports.com/AllAmericanBowl, or follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram (@AABonNBC)