The 2022 All-American Bowl will continue the Road to the Dome tour on Wednesday, November 10 at 8 p.m. ET on the NBC Sports YouTube channel, honoring eight All-Americans in the ninth installment of a 15-episode weekly digital series.
𝗥𝗼𝗮𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗗𝗼𝗺𝗲 Episode 9️⃣
🗓 November 10th
⏰ 8 p.m. ET
— All-American Bowl (@AABonNBC) November 8, 2021
In this week’s episode, presented by GEICO, the All-Americans will be virtually presented with their exclusive All-American jerseys provided by adidas. National Recruiting Editor for 247Sports, Brandon Huffman will provide in-depth video analysis of each All-American being honored. An interview with four-star wide receiver Darrius Clemons will also be featured within the episode.
Only 100 football players receive the honor of wearing the All-American Bowl jersey each year. Each player selected to participate will culminate their high school careers during the 22nd edition of the annual East vs. West matchup. NBC will present live coverage of the 2022 All-American Bowl from the Alamodome in San Antonio, Texas.
The Road to the Dome, airing on November 10, will honor the following players:
- Four-star running back, Louisiana State University commit, TreVonte’ Citizen from Lake Charles College Prep (LA)
- Four-star wide receiver, Darrius Clemons from Westview H.S. (OR)
- Four-star defensive lineman, University of Notre Dame commit, Aiden Gobaira from Chantilly H.S. (VA)
- Five-star defensive lineman, Marvin Jones Jr. from American Heritage School (FL)
- Four-star offensive back, Earl Little Jr. from American Heritage School (FL)
- Four-star defensive lineman, Chris McClellan from Owasso H.S. (OK)
- Four-star defensive lineman, Christen Miller from Cedar Grove H.S. (GA)
- Four-star defensive lineman, University of Florida commit, Francois Nolton Jr. from Miami Edison Senior H.S. (FL)
As an NBC Sports-owned property, the All-American Bowl is part of a marquee lineup of elite events that includes the Olympics, the NHL, the Premier League, and the number one primetime show since 2011: Sunday Night Football. The All-American Bowl is annually the most-watched, most-talked about, and most-prestigious high school all-star event with more than 4,100,000 unique television viewers and over 20,000 in attendance. The history and tradition of the All-American Bowl is unparalleled: 496 draft picks; 74 Super Bowl champions; 174 Pro Bowl selections; 13 Heisman finalists including, but not limited to: Odell Beckham Jr., Christian McCaffrey, Tim Tebow, Derrick Henry, DeVonta Smith, and Trevor Lawrence. For more information, visit NBCSports.com/AllAmericanBowl, or follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram (@AABonNBC)