The 2022 All-American Bowl will continue the Road to the Dome tour on Wednesday, November 17 at 8 p.m. ET on the NBC Sports YouTube channel, honoring eight All-Americans in the tenth installment of a 15-episode weekly digital series.
𝗥𝗼𝗮𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗗𝗼𝗺𝗲 Episode 1️⃣0️⃣
🗓 November 17th
⏰ 8 p.m. ET
💻: https://t.co/jp0WIe36RU #AABXXII 🇺🇸#AllAmericanBowl 🏈 @adidasFballUS pic.twitter.com/OzSnGsbdj4
— All-American Bowl (@AABonNBC) November 15, 2021
In this week’s episode, presented by adidas, the All-Americans will be virtually presented with their exclusive All-American jerseys provided by adidas. National Recruiting Editor for 247Sports, Brandon Huffman will provide in-depth video analysis of each All-American being honored. An interview with University of Georgia commit De’Nylon Morrissette will also be featured within the episode.
Only 100 football players receive the honor of wearing the All-American Bowl jersey each year. Each player selected to participate will culminate their high school careers during the 22nd edition of the annual East vs. West matchup. NBC will present live coverage of the 2022 All-American Bowl from the Alamodome in San Antonio, Texas.
The Road to the Dome, airing on November 17, will honor the following players:
- Three-star linebacker, Purdue University commit, Nic Caraway from Bryan H.S. (TX)
- Four-star defensive back, University of Georgia commit, Marquis Groves-Killebrew from North Cobb H.S. (GA)
- Four-star running back, University of Notre Carolina commit, Omarion Hampton from Cleveland H.S. (NC)
- Four-star wide receiver, University of Georgia commit, De’Nylon Morrissette from North Cobb H.S. (GA)
- Three-star wide receiver, University of South Carolina commit, Landon Samson from Carroll Senior H.S. (TX)
- Four-star wide receiver, University of Arkansas commit, Isaiah Sategna from Fayetteville H.S. (AR)
- Four-star defensive back, University of Oklahoma commit, Gentry Williams from Booker T. Washington H.S. (OK)
- Four-star linebacker, Penn State University commit, Keon Wylie from Imhotep Institute Charter H.S. (PA)
As an NBC Sports-owned property, the All-American Bowl is part of a marquee lineup of elite events that includes the Olympics, the NHL, the Premier League, and the number one primetime show since 2011: Sunday Night Football. The All-American Bowl is annually the most-watched, most-talked about, and most-prestigious high school all-star event with more than 4,100,000 unique television viewers and over 20,000 in attendance. The history and tradition of the All-American Bowl is unparalleled: 496 draft picks; 74 Super Bowl champions; 174 Pro Bowl selections; 13 Heisman finalists including, but not limited to: Odell Beckham Jr., Christian McCaffrey, Tim Tebow, Derrick Henry, DeVonta Smith, and Trevor Lawrence. For more information, visit NBCSports.com/AllAmericanBowl, or follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram (@AABonNBC)